Monday, May 31, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY 2010

Today we remember and thank all those who served in wars and especially those who died so we may live in freedom. I have relatives who served in the Revolutionary War, Civil War, World War I, my dad served in the Navy in World War II, my father-in-law flew with the Army Air Corps in World War II, Korean War and Vietnam War. We thank my three brothers in law and sister in law who served in the Air Force and my nephew who is currently at the Air Force Academy. We miss you, we thank you, we honor you.



Enjoyed seeing my daughter this weekend, even if it was for only a short while. She and my mom had a few laughs on the deck. (photo overexposed!)



And below, is our little Daisy who is almost 17 years old. She can't jump up on her chair anymore............so I bought her a little bed for the floor. I'm not sure how much longer she will be with us, but at least she knows she is loved.

No comments: