I finished the Dragonflies Hat to wear with my Bella's Mittens. I found the pattern on Ravelry. It was the first time that I had knit "lace". It was challenging for me but I learned a lot about different stitches and how to read and interpret the pattern. I started out making the Large size, but I made a mistake and torn it out. I decided to make the Small. This yarn is really stretchy, so if I had made the Large it would have been gigantic! I still need to block it, so maybe the pattern will pop even more then. But, all in all, I am real happy with the way it turned out and should keep my head toasty.......if it ever gets cold around here!
I figured out that you NEED to put markers between each set of stitches on each round. If you make a mistake you can figure out which set has the problem instead of tearing out the whole row.
I also covered above and below the line of instruction that I was on because several times I starting stitching the instruction above. Live and Learn.
By the time I got to the top of the hat I had the pattern and tension figured out. Now I can't wait to make another one.