Tuesday, August 24, 2010

...............MORE SOCKS

Here are my latest socks. The pattern is called "Wiggle Worm" and it's from the Big Book of Socks by Kathleen Taylor. I'm using a Dream in Color Classy worsted weight sock yarn in a color called "Wisterious". It is a superwash Australian merino wool so it can be washed. I'm using size 4 double ended needles. The pattern is an easy to memorize cable pattern. I changed the heel around a little to make it more durable and decided not to continue with the cable pattern on the heel because I thought it would be too bulky. I really like how it is turning out. So far I'm pleased with the Christmas presents I have made so far. I'll be on an airplane on Thursday and hope to get the second sock made at that time.


Here is the finished sock I showed partially finished in the previous post. This rib pattern will be really warm on cold nights this Winter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the new socks you're making!

Becky said...

Again, I am sooooooooo impressed!

Good Journey friend!