Saturday, July 24, 2010

DEAR MACBOOK,

Dear MacBook and iPhone,
I miss you dearly! I cannot wait until we are reunited and things are back to the way they used to be. I know it must be scary being E-jacked, someone else touching you and going to weird websites like Monster and LinkedIn. You must miss looking at the art blogs and knitting websites, looking at your friends on FB and having photos uploaded. I'm sorry you have to ride in that black car all the time and sit in classrooms and meet strange people. Hopefully it won't be much longer. As soon as Gregg gets a job you can come back to me and we'll be reunited! At least you didn't go the way of Kelly's computer.............out the broken driver's side window...........never to be seen again! And Gregg IS taking good care of you. Remember he took you to see the Genius Bar last week when you had the hiccups. I'd better go before someone sees me writing to you. Keep iPhone close to you and we'll be back together soon.

Love, You Know Who :)

No comments: