Sunday, January 10, 2010

SMOTHERED, COVERED AND SCATTERED

I've joined Project 365 this year where everyone takes one photo a day for the entire year. You can see my photos here. I have been taking my camera with me wherever I go. This morning we ate at Waffle House and low and behold our governor Sonny Perdue was there. I snapped this photo of him with my husband. Gregg gave Sonny a few tips on running the state after the photo.


Waffle House cooks busy making smothered, covered and scattered hash browns. What could be better on a Sunday morning? Pecan waffle, maybe?




A snowman seen in front of Towers Dorm at Georgia Tech yesterday when we drove our son back to school.


3 comments:

Becky said...

Your Governor at The Waffle House? Did he have an entourage and body guards? Cool!

Love your pictures too.

Kathi Fly said...

He DID have 2 bodyguards! I think he is somewhat of a regular at this particular Waffle House.

Becky said...

That's just a hoot! I hope he lets his guards eat too!