Friday, December 18, 2009

THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG............

by the chimney with care.........





Ben "made" this ornament in school when he was 1 1/2 years old. You know the ornament where they use corrugated cardboard wings, doilies, pipe cleaner halo and then glue on a polaroid head shot to make an angel. We all laugh every year because he was just so darn cute!





This vintage mirror belonged to my grandmother in Mississippi. It hung over her fireplace in her living room for as long as I remember. Now I use it in mine. It is SO heavy that we lean it on the mantle. I think she would like to know that I love using it!




And here is our LIFE ON THE FRIG. Every holiday and birthday I gather photos of that special event and attach them to the frig. That seems to be the one spot everyone spends the most time! The kids get a kick out of it and when their friends visit they make fun. And yes there are some "vintage" shots of me with my National Velvet doll and my brother and me playing in the snow. It's nice to remember days and people gone by. Nice Memories!


I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE
A VERY SAFE
AND
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

So pretty! That mirror is to die for gorgeous!!

And I love, love, love the decorate the refrigerator idea! You so smart.