I just finished another dress for Miss Molly. It's an 1850's era dress and I used a pattern from Keeper's Dolly Duds which I purchased on etsy. I bought the fabric from Sew Main Street in Woodstock, Ga. I'm having so much fun making these dresses. The one I'm sewing on is always my favorite and I'm always thing about fabric combinations and details to add. The back buttons up and ties. All of the seams are finished and the facings are sewn down. These are really sturdy little dresses. It reminds me of when I sewed for my daughter using Children's Corner patterns. Hope you like Molly's new dress!