Friday, April 22, 2011

I HEART WOODSTOCK TOTE

Today I made this super cute tote out of muslin and lime green seam binding.  Lightweight but sturdy enough to hold a bunch of books, magazines, newspapers and art supplies.  This is what I had in mind when I designed the "I Heart Woodstock" illustration.




I used my illustration, flipped it and ironed it on using a fabric transfer from Office Depot.  I have lined all of the seams using a kiwi green seam binding to make the seams extra sturdy and very neat and professional looking.




Here is the finished bag.



You can see the pocket, just the right size for your library card!




The perfect little lightweight summer tote for going to the library, summer concerts or the grocery store!
I'll be selling them at my etsy shop paintingsthatfly.etsy.com.


No comments: