Monday, January 4, 2010

KNITTING CLASS

I'm SO excited. I have signed up to take a knitting class with a few friends at a local shop called the Whole 9 Yards. Below is my new wool yarn and bamboo knitting needles. I don't know how to do anything but stick the needles in the skein of yarn, but I'm hoping I will learn a lot in February when the class starts. It is a very beginning class and we will learn the basic knitting and purl stitch. I would just like to make a scarf, and maybe a hat, and then maybe a baby sweater, and then maybe a fisherman's sweater. I get a little carried away............right now I'm in love with the yarn and new needles!

1 comment:

Becky said...

[Imagine the sweet Southern Geico pothole voice] "Oh nooo! Kathi's gunna have a new addicshun!"

[back to Becky's Yes, I grew up in NC. No, I have no clue why I don't sound like it voice] My knitting goes every where with me! It's the best wait in line activity that I know.