Saturday, December 4, 2010

STARTING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS

24 years ago my aunt gave me a little house in the Snow Village series. I have always loved it and last year bought a few children playing in the snow to go along with it. They remind me of photos of when I was little (in the 50's) playing in the snow.

This is the lighted Stucco Bungalow I have on one of my bookshelves this year.



.......and here is a photo of my dear Daisy from last Christmas. I miss her so much! Everytime I walk into the house I STILL expect to see her running to greet me. I still stick my right leg into the door to keep her from running outside to terrorize the neighbor's dog. Then, I remember... I love this photo of her and it reminds me of what a wonderful friend she was for 16 1/2 years. Merry Christmas, Daisy, in Doggy Heaven!

No comments: